“Tizra’s support for cutting-edge web design was a key factor in our decision. They enabled us to achieve a modern, mobile-first user experience that fits our profile as a technology leader.”
--Troy Martin, VP Operations, ABC-CLIO
|Tizra API's enabled complex, faceted search.|
Initially, they considered leveraging their own outstanding in-house technology team to rebuild the site, but careful financial analysis revealed they'd get better value if they went outside.
After surveying a field of 13 vendors they decided on Tizra. Key factors included...
- Support for advanced, mobile-first design using the latest responsive frameworks and techqniques.
- High-performance, easy-to-use search, with the ability to filter large numbers of results.
- Easily customized interfaces that marketing and editorial staff could update without help.
- Single sign-on integration, enabling ABC-CLIO to leverage existing infrastructure and providing users with the ability to access all ABC-CLIO products seamlessly with one set of credentials.
- Ability to automate content loading and updates from their existing distribution partner (Ingram CoreSource).
- A preview widget so they could embed samples from their eBooks in their online catalog and other web pages.
Tizra's deployment team collaborated closely with ABC-CLIO to ensure the Tizra platform was configured and branded to ABC-CLIO requirements. Now live, the new site is a seamless extension of ABC-CLIO's brand identity and a faithful reflection of their reputation for technology leadership.
“I’m very happy with where we ended up,” says Martin. “Tizra enabled us to take leaps forward in meeting our users’ high expectations.”
Want to learn more? Read the full case study.