The American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), recently published an article called "What Keeps Healthcare Association Executives Up at Night?", based on focus group data from its Healthcare Community Committee. The research highlighted concerns that we've been hearing for a while, including...
- Associations need to identify non-dues revenue models
- Members are looking for healthcare associations to provide answers and information
- Associations have a critical need to for assistance in curating healthcare-related information and delivering it to members.
- Associations need agility to respond to a changing healthcare landscape that is difficult to predict.
These are exactly the kinds of concerns that are driving the adoption of agile digital publishing methods by a growing list of organizations, like the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, International Association for the Study of Pain and American Society of Health System Pharmacists. With tools like the Tizra digital publishing platform, we're seeing that many of the most pressing issues can be addressed.
- Adopting an agile, direct approach to selling digital content, such as books, journals, newsletters, or online courses, directly to members adds a significant and profitable source of non-dues revenue. With a platform like Tizra, there is no need to share the revenue, and you have the ability to remix content to create highly targeted product offerings for subsets of your audience, which improves relevance...and sales.
- By providing powerful the search tools Tizra provides, like page-at-a-time full text search, and faceted browsing, associations can feed their memberships appetite for fast and reliable answers.
- By delivering this content across any browser-based device, be it a tablet, laptop, or smartphone, you are providing information to members in an easy to consume way without the costs associated with printing, shipping and storage.
- Publishing platforms like Tizra provide the agility associations are looking for in the delivery of information to members. Not only can associations quickly convert existing materials into digital, browser-based publications, but they can offer associations the flexibility to deliver it in a multitude of ways, including sample chapters, subscription-based pricing, chapter-by-chapter purchasing, company-wide licensing and more.
Offering an e-bookstore on their website allows healthcare associations to generate non-dues revenue, quickly provide the information members are looking for, and deliver content faster, and with more options, than ever before.
Healthcare association executives, let Tizra help you sleep better at night. Request a demo or review some of our case studies today.