- Promoting your content with flexible sampling licenses.
- Quickly creating and tagging user accounts with the new batch loader.
- Tailoring advanced search with custom fields.
- Applying and updating access and sales terms across large numbers of documents, or document subsections, with the new content lists.
- Single Sign On integration with popular association management software.
- Customizing user profiles to gather key demographic details.
Ever have post-publication panic…that sudden chill when you catch an error right after clicking "Publish to Live"? Fixing these slips has always been pretty easy with Tizra, but now it's quicker and your users need never know it happened…even if you goofed on a LARGE scale.
Say, for example, you misspelled the name of your Very Important Author on her latest, thought-leading report. As always, you can just type in your changes and click "Publish," but maybe you don't want to wait the extra seconds it'll take to reprocess the whole PDF file. Just click the "Publish metadata only" checkbox and your update will be live in a second or two.
As long as you don't need to update the underlying PDF, the feature works for changes to any metadata field…tags, keywords, abstracts or any custom field you've added. And if you want to apply it to many documents at once, you can use it in batch operations from the main documents list…in which case those seconds can really add up!
Now, what if your homepage features a listing of latest updates? Normally, it's handy that Tizra automatically adds new reports whenever you publish them, with the newest at the top. But if all that's new about what you're publishing is that the name isn't misspelled anymore, maybe you don't want it bumped back up the list. Just click the "Don't update publication date" box before you click "Publish" and the fix goes in quietly.
Especially nice for RSS subscribers, who won't be bothered with alerts for a "new" publication that's really just a minor tweak!